Terms and Conditions
- Participant / co-passenger below 18 years of age will not be allowed.
- Not more than 2 co-passengers allowed.
- The entry fee is non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation of the entry by the participant herself.
- All petrol and toll charges on the route shall be borne and paid directly by the participants
- Right of participation to the event is reserved by the Organizer.
- Participants are required to carry all the above documents in original throughout the Rally and/or Event.
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Documents to be submitted along with this Entry Form
- Indemnity Declaration Form
- Owner's Letter of Permission (If applicable)
- Two Passport sized photographs of each lady participant
- One Passport Size photograph each of co passengers
Participants are required to submit copies of:
- Valid Driving License of ( Driver and Navigator)
- Vehicle Registration Book
- Vehicle Tax Book
- Vehicle Insurance Policy
- Valid Pollution under Control (PUC) certificate of the vehicle.
- One Day Rally Insurance
Participants are required to carry all the above documents in original throughout the Rally and/or Event.
No participant / co-passenger below 18 years of age will be allowed.
Each team (Per Car) must pay an Entry Fee of Rs. 10,000/- for participating in the rally or event including membership charges. All payments must be made in Online Registration / Cheque /Cash only. The Cheque must be made in favour of “Western India Automobile Association”.
P.S: CONFIRM THE NAME TO BE MENTIONED ON THE CHEQUE BEFORE ISSUING.
The above fee is non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation of the entry by the participant herself.
- Participating teams need to submit the entry forms duly filled and completed in all respects, confirming to these regulations along with the appropriate valid supporting documents (to support the details as mentioned in the Entry form).
- Participants also need to bring all documents originals for verification purposes only.
- No more than 250 valid entries will be accepted.
- By the very fact of signing the entry form, the participants submit and bind themselves to resort only to the NCR of FMSCI and the International Sporting Code of the FIA
Registration forms will be accepted at the following venue between 10:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.( except Saturday & Sunday )
WESTERN INDIA AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION ( WIAA )
1st floor, IMC Building,
76 Veer Nariman Road,
Mumbai – 400020
Landmark: - above Vodafone gallery /
Opp Churchgate Station